The Oetz Valley in summer is a natural wonder to explore bringing adventure and adrenalin to suit visitors of all ages.
From the traditional summer festivals, “ALMZEIT” Family Hiking Trails to the adrenalin rush of canyoning & white water rafting. Soelden and the Oetztal is a playground bringing adventure to all, whatever the adrenalin level you require.
Hiking & walking paths abound with unique mountain huts scattered throughout the beautiful valley landscape. Biking & Cycling enthusiasts will be more than satisfied with the numerous “Single trails” for the mountain biker and the challenges of the Timmelsjoch pass for the keen road cyclist!
Waterfalls, leisure centres, fun parks, climbing gardens and so many other mountain activities abound, your challenge will be to decide what to do next!
- Hiking & Walking: “Almzeit” & “Traditional Mountain Festivals”
- Biking & Cycling: “Singletrail” & Road Cycling “Timmelsjoch pass”
- Sports & Leisure: “Area 47 – Advenutre Sport park” or “Therma Wellness & Relaxation”
- Rock Climbing: "Ötztal Valley" THE undisputed granite climbing hot spot in Tirol. (19 climbing gardens, not less than 700 routes, 7 via ferratas, numerous multi pitch tours) provide unrivalled "vertical adventures".
- Touring: “Historical Driving Routes” & “Breath taking Mountain Panorama Views”