Sölden, the absolute Highlight for Winter sport enthusiasts
With the glacier ski arenas (Tiefenbach & Rettenbach), Gaislachkogel and Giggijoch, Sölden is the Hot-Spot of the Alps. The Snow is guarenteed, we have the most modern lift system, 144 km of ski piste with breath taking panarama views from the viewing platforms of the Big 3. Sölden in winter hosts numerous events throughout the enitre winter season providing something for everyone!
Cosy Alm Huts, Umbrella Bars and restaurants lie scattered throughout the ski arena which are an absolute must to try and experience the lively atmosphere of the alpin hostpitality.
- Skiing: perfect pistes for all levels of skiing competence
- Snowboarding: Fun-parks and Free-riding abounds
- Ski Mountaineering: untouched slopes, icy summits, majestic glaciers
- Tobogganing & Sledging: Party Fun with 5 km of light natural track
- Cross-country skiing: prepared trails through gentle rolling hills ideal for cross-country skiing and gliding silently through tree-shaded tracks
- Winter Hiking: with trails leading across snow-covered forests, white fields or by the Ötztal Ache (River)